Friday, June 3, 2011

Diary of an insomniac


Burlap curtain panels. A big clock. An assortment of clocks. Time. I love clocks. Where should I put the desk? Appointment. Need to print some photos. Now how did that song go?  It would be cool to frame that poem for my office. Or I could give it to _____________. "I bow to You my God. Jesus, I bow to You. You are the Holy One. Jesus, I bow to You...Your name is Holy. You reign in glory, Mighty King. I lift my hands I praise Your name, I worship You..." Oh yeah..that's it. How can I get a copy of those pictures? Especially that one. What if I found some cream and black valances and added burlap panels to the floor?

Bookshelves. Where should I put the bookshelves? Did I save that little doodle of the kids? Wonder where those bags of old photos and stuff from the frig are? I could still put them in albums. That dresser might look cool. I could use the sheet music. So what if things don't go well? It'll be ok. "Behold the fullness of God. Jesus Christ, the Lamb, became a man. A light upon sinful sod. Redeeming love and sacrifice the plan...Crimson stain upon Your brow. All the pain that you endured for me. Your blood cleanses me now. You suffered death and rose so I could see...I could see." Now how did the instrumental part go? (playing it in my mind's eye...) Time To Go. I really should put that one up...with all the clocks. 

Blinds. I could get some different blinds, but they need to block out the afternoon sun. I can't sleep. Maybe I should just roll over. I can't believe that this is happening again. Oh well. What about a throw blanket? I could make a throw blanket. I have all those squares. Tomorrow. How will I respond? Short curtains? No. Boring. I could just get up... I think the desk should go there. I need to play those songs more often. Will I remember them? "Jesus, You are the Holy One. Spotless and pure, precious Lamb of God...." Gosh. That one was a long time ago. I should get up... What if I did that other one in a lower key? That might be weird. I love those little magnets. Maybe she would make me some. If I get up it's going to be cold. I should frame those. I could use the burlap. I need to be quiet. Where's my slippers? (feeling around in the dark) There they are. I'm kinda hungry. Gosh these thoughts are random. It is cold! Gotta close the door carefully. Don't walk on the squeaky part. Oh, man, the light's bright! Peanut butter. I think I'll write for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk! This blog is a one way conversation without your response. I'd love to hear your comments...please check back for my reply. Life and laughter is best enjoyed with friends. Thanks for stopping by!